Verifying Problem Reports
To verify a problem:
- First select the problem you want to verify from the .
- From the Edit menu, select Verify. The will appear with the cursor positioned on the Actual Hours field for the resolution task.
- Enter the number of hours the verification required. Tab to the next field.
- In the Problem Verification edit window, describe what you did to verify that the problem was fixed. This may include the system version that was tested and a test case that failed.
- When you are satisfied with all your entries, save them in the database using Save button. Depending on the project workflow configuration, PR-Tracker may ask you if you want to close the problem report in addition to verifying it. If you want to close the problem report, select Yes; if you want to close the problem report with a separate transaction, select No.
For more information on setting up the workflow configuration see the section on Workflow Setup.
Bug tracking doesn't have to be complicated | Help | Site Map