Printing Problem Reports
Problem reports can be printed individually or in groups.
Printing an individual problem report
- From File menu, choose Print Problem. Or from the Toolbar, select
- The printed sheet will contain the selected problem reportís details.
Printing Problem List Screen
- From File menu, choose Print List. Or from the Toolbar, select
- Your printed copy will contain only the list that is currently displayed on the Problem List screen.
Printing problem reports in List
- From File menu, choose Print Problems in List.
- The printed sheets will contain the problem reports' details.
You can also Save your report in a Text file. To do that perform these steps:
- Select a problem or create a query containing the list of problems you want to save as text or save to html format.
- From the File menu select Save Problems as Text. The Save As dialog box will appear.
- Select the folder to which you want to store your data and type in your file name.
- Choose Ok.
You can export to HTML format, see HTML Report Generator.
Bug tracking doesn't have to be complicated | Help | Site Map