PR-Tracker will help you to manage the development of your product by focusing development effort on the tasks required to bring your project to completion. PR-Tracker does this by recording the defects of a product during the development and maintenance cycle as problem reports and by tracking the process of correcting those defects.
PR-Tracker helps you to manage your project by assisting you to perform these tasks:
- Records problem reports in a network database.
- Supports simultaneous access to the database by multiple users.
- Supports multiple projects.
- Supports configuration of data collection for each project.
- Supports configuration of workflow for each project.
- Redundant data storage for speed and backup.
- Classifies problems according to priority, type, and other properties.
- Supports sort and search operations on the database or problem reports.
- Assigns personnel to perform the tasks required to correct defects.
- Tracks the tasks of problem investigation, resolution, and verification.
- Estimates personnel work load.
- Determines which testing methods are most efficient in detecting defects.
- Helps estimate the time required to complete the projects.
Bug tracking doesn't have to be complicated | Help | Site Map