Creating PRH File
PRH file is a file that stores information such as the name of the project, the name of the query, the name of the view, the full path name to your problem report html template, the full path name to your problem list template if specified, the full path name to your destination location where you want to save all your problem report html files after they are created. There are two cases that you want to use the PRH file:
To create a new PRH file, perform the following steps:
- When you don't want to retype data into the form every time you open HTML Report Generator.
- When you schedule HTML Report Generator to run automatically in command line mode
In case if you want to change the information in the PRH file after you close it, perform the following steps:
- From Tools, select HTML Report Generator menu.
- HTML Report Generator dialog appears.
- Change the project name, query name, view name or specify problem report template file, problem list template file and a directory, where you want the resulted html files to be stored, to suit your need.
- After you make your changes, select Save or Save As menu under File.
- Open HTML Report Generator, select Open menu under File. Or if the file is recently opened, the file name may be appeared under File menu. Or open it from command line mode. In the last cases, you will skip the next step.
- (Optional) Open dialog appears. Search for your file and select it. Then click Open button.
- You can now make changes to your file and save it after you're finished.
Bug tracking doesn't have to be complicated | Help | Site Map