Viewing the Problem List
When PR-Tracker is started a summary of the problem reports is listed on the screen. There is one problem report summary per line. A problem report summary contains the following information listed from left to right.
The is sorted according to the problem report number.
- The problem reports number.
- The status of the problem report. The status may be New, Assigned, Postponed, Investigated, Resolved, Verified, Failed, or Closed.
- An integer indicating the priority of the problem report.
- The title of the problem report.
- The last field is Assigned To indicates the problem report is currently assigned to a particular user.
You can change the problems that are listed in the , and how they are sorted, by making a view.
In the , one problem report is highlighted. The highlighted problem report will be referred to as the selected problem. You can change the selected problem in the following ways.
- Press the or key to select the next or previous problem report in the list.
- Press PGUP or PGDN to see the next or previous page of problem reports.
- Press HOME or CTRL-PGUP to move to the first problem report, and END or CTRL-PGDN to move to the last.
- Mouse click the problem report summary that you want to select (a double click will let you view the problem report).
Bug tracking doesn't have to be complicated | Help | Site Map